Lollipop xoxo: I've lost my friend

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Hi... Welcome to my blog. Bla..bla...bla... add your own words !


owner

Contact Me

credits
21:28 | 0 Cloud(s)
I've lost my friend


Hey there . I feel awfully sad and confuse. I've just lost a friend . Don't know how , time just pass so fast . He suddenly asked me to unfriend him from being my friend on facebook . I DON'T KNOW WHY !! ><
And he also said that he's going to don't know what but i think he's going to hack my facebook . Well just because he's a pro hacker, doesn't mean he should hack my facebook without any logical explanation . right ? I mean like WTH , i never said bad words or curse him or treat him bad . NEVER ! but just when i put on my relationship status with my boyfriend , he suddenly act weird and being all bad . Well , dude if you're reading this . I've already forgive you ,and i won't commit revenge on you cause i don't want to have sins and if you still want to do bad stuff on me , keep hating me. Well i don't know what to do anymore . I forgive you and i still hope that one day we'll be friends again .

This song is for you :')


0 Comments:


Post a Comment